Archives International Auctions Sale 7 - February 27, 2019 Live and Online Sale

Internet Sale 7 • Live and Online Bidding in 2 Sessions in River Edge, New Jersey Wednesday, February 27, 2019 featuring U.S. & Worldwide Banknotes, Scripophily, Security Printing Ephemera and World Coins SESSION 1 - Lots 1 to 296 - beginning at 10:30 AM EST U.S. & Worldwide Banknotes, World Coins, U.S. & World Scripophily and Security Printing Ephemera SESSION 2 - Lots 297 to 612 - beginning no earlier than 2:00 PM EST U.S. & Worldwide Scripophily Archives International Auctions BIDDING INFORMATION: Archives International Auctions Phone: (201) 944-4800; FAX: (201) 871-4345 BY TELEPHONE: Live phone bidding space not available for this auction. BY FAX OR EMAIL : Bids may be Faxed to 201-871-4345 or emailed to up until 11:00 PM Tuesday, February 26th for Sessions 1 & 2 , otherwise your bids may not be entered on time. . ABSENTEE BIDDING DIRECTLY THROUGH AIA : You still need to register to bid so please download the Registration-absentee bidding form from our website or contact us. Please send your absentee bids to us via FAX (201) 871-4345; email it to , or mail it to us with a follow up phone call or email to confirm receipt . LIVE INTERNET BIDDING THROUGH OUR WEBSITE : You may register to bid live online through our Archives International Live bidding portal found on our website. There is a 2% additional charge to bid with this method for a 22% Buyer’s Premium. If you bid through Live Auctioneers or Invaluable’s bidding portal, there is an extra 5% added to our 20% BP so your total BP would be 25% for Invaluable and Live Auctioneers bidders. If you have previously bid with us in the past, please be aware of the extra charge. VIA AN AUCTION AGENT : Please contact us to refer you to an agent to help you bid in the auction VIEWING TIMES AND APPOINTMENTS : There will only be online viewing for this auction. There will be an 20% Buyer’s Premium added to all successful purchases from floor bidders; 22% Buyer’s Premium through our Live and absentee bidding portal from our website or from iCollector and a 25% Buyer’s Premium added to bidders through Invaluable and Live Auctioneers and related companies. Payment by Credit Card will have a 2% Surcharge added. Payment by PayPal will have a 4% Premium added, and Bank wires will have a $15 charge added as well as all currency conversion and additional bank charges if applicable. INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER: Name of Bank: Bank of America ABA Routing Number: 026009593 Swift Code: BOFAUS3N Account #: 0023 7766 9642 Account Title: Archives International LLCe