Archives International Auctions Phone: (201) 944-4800; FAX: (201) 871-4345
Bids by Telephone:
Live phone bidding space is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Please
call us at 1-201-944-4800 to set up your bidding reservation. Phone bidding is limited to lots $200 or above.
Bids by Fax or Email:
Bids may be Faxed to 201-871-4345 or emailed email@example.com
11:00PM Thursday, December 10, otherwise your bids may not be entered on time.
Bids by Snail Mail:
Please call to confirm that your bids have been received. We cannot be responsible for the
speed of the USPS delivery schedule.
Absentee Bidding directly through AIA:
You still need to register to bid so please download the Registration-
absentee bidding form from our website or contact us and we will email or mail you one. Please send your
absentee bids to us via FAX (201) 871-4345; email it firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail it to us with a
follow up phone call or email to confirm receipt
Live Internet Bidding through our website:
You may also register to bid live online through our
Archives International Live
bidding portal found on our website. There is a 2% additional charge for a total of
20% buyers premium when you bid through Archives International Live. If you bid through eBay Live or
bidding portal, there is an extra 5% added to the 18% BP so your total BP would be 23%. If you have
previously bid with us in the past, please be aware of the extra charge.
Bidding via an auction agent:
Please contact us to refer you to an agent to help you bid in the auction
Viewing Times and appointments: At our offices at 1580 Lemoine Ave., Fort Lee, NJ
Monday, Dec. 7 to Thursday Dec. 10 Between 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Friday, Dec. 11, 11:00 AM until 6:00 PM
Monday, Dec. 14 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Prices realized: Please be aware that the prices listed on the live internet bidding portals are not final prices.
All openings show up as bids, even if they did not sell. We will publish prices within
7 days of the sale and email as well as post them on our website.
There will be an 18% Buyers premium added to all successful purchases (20% for our live internet bidders
from our website
Payment by Credit Card will have a 2% Surcharge added. Bank wires will have a $35
charge added as well as all currency conversion and additional bank charges.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER Name of Bank: Bank of America
ABA Routing Number: 026009593 Swift Code: BOFAUS3N Account #: 0023 7766 9642
Account Title: Archives International LLC
Friday, December 11, 2015 & Monday, December 14, 2015:
U.S., Chinese & Worldwide Banknotes, Coins, Scripophily,
Historic Ephemera & Security Printing Ephemera
Friday, December 11th at 10:30 A.M. Local Time in Fort Lee, NJ –
(Lots 1 to 901)
Session 1: U.S. & Worldwide Banknotes, Coins & Scripophily.
Monday, December 14th at 10:30 A.M. Local Time in Fort Lee, NJ–
(Lots 2001 to 2386)
Session 2: Chinese & Asian Banknotes, Scripophily & Coins.
Monday, December 14th to begin no earlier than 3:00 P.M. Local Time-
(Lots 1001 to 1670)
Session 3: Live Internet & Absentee Bidding Auction - U.S. & Worldwide Banknotes,
Scripophily & Coins.