Archives International Auctions Sale 55 U.S., Chinese & Worldwide Banknotes, Scripophily, and Security Printing Ephemera October 10, 2019

Sale 55 • Auction in 3 Sessions Thursday, October 10, 2019 U.S., Chinese & Worldwide Banknotes, Scripophily, and Security Printing Ephemera SESSION 1 - Lots 1 to 375 beginning at 10:30 AM EST Chinese & Worldwide Banknotes, and Scripophily SESSION 2 - Lots 376 to 625 beginning no earlier than 1:00 PM EST U.S. Banknotes, Security Printing Ephemera, Historic Ephemera, Autographs and Part 1 of the Highlands Collection of New Jersey Scrip Notes & Obsolete Banknotes SESSION 3 - Lots 626 to 1187 beginning no earlier than 4:00 PM EST U.S & World Scripophily; Part 1 of the Stephen Beck Railroad Collection and Selections from the American Banknote Commemoratives Inventory of Souvenir Cards & Vignette Cards Archives International Auctions BIDDING INFORMATION: Archives International Auctions Phone: (201) 944-4800; FAX: (201) 871-4345 BY TELEPHONE: Live phone bidding space is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Please call us at 1-201-944-4800 to set up your bidding reservation. Phone bidding is limited to lots $200 and above. BY FAX OR EMAIL : Bids may be Faxed to 201-871-4345 or emailed to up until 11:00 PM Wednesday, October 9th for Sessions 1,2 & 3, otherwise your bids may not be entered on time. BY SNAIL MAIL: Please call to confirm that your bids have been received. We cannot be responsible for the speed of the USPS delivery schedule. . ABSENTEE BIDDING DIRECTLY THROUGH AIA : You still need to register to bid so please download the Registration-absentee bidding form from our website or contact us and we will email or mail you one. Please send your absentee bids to us via FAX (201) 871-4345; email it to, or mail it to us with a follow up phone call or email to confirm receipt . There will be an 20% Buyer’s Premium added to all successful purchases from floor bidders. LIVE INTERNET BIDDING THROUGH OUR WEBSITE : You may register to bid live online through our Archives International Live bidding portal found on our website and iCollector. There is a 2% additional charge to bid with this method for a 22% Buyer’s Premium. If you bid through Invaluable’s bidding portal, there is an extra 5% added to our 20% BP so your total BP would be 25% for Invaluable bidders. If you have previously bid with us in the past, please be aware of the extra charge. VIA AN AUCTION AGENT : Please contact us to refer you to an agent to help you bid in the auction. Payment by Credit Card will have a 2% Surcharge added. Payment by PayPal will have a 4% Premium added, and Bank wires will have a $15 charge added as well as all currency conversion and additional bank charges if applicable. VIEWING TIMES AND APPOINTMENTS : At our offices at 1060 Main Street., River Edge, NJ: Monday to Wednesday, October 7th - 9th, between 10am and 5pm and by appointment. PLEASE NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT OVERSEAS CREDIT CARDS FOR MORE THAN $1000 UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN A PREVIOUS CLIENT. WE CAN ACCEPT BANK WIRES FOR PURCHASES OVER $1000 ONLY. INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER: Name of Bank: Bank of America ABA Routing Number: 026009593 Swift Code: BOFAUS3N Account #: 0023 7766 9642 Account Title: Archives International LLC