Archives International Auctions Sale 50 The Milestone Auction U.S., Chinese & Worldwide Banknotes, Scripophily, Autographs and Security Printing Ephemera

Sale 50 • The Milestone Auction - Bidding in 4 Sessions Monday, December 3, 2018 and Tuesday, December 4, 2018 featuring U.S., Chinese & Worldwide Banknotes, Scripophily, Autographs and Security Printing Ephemera Monday, December 3rd, 2018 in 2 Sessions Live Gallery, Live Internet, and Catalog sale at The Collectors Club, New York City SESSION 1 - Lots 1 to 350 beginning at 2:00 PM EST SESSION 2 - Lots 351 to 478 beginning no earlier than 6:00 PM EST Tuesday, December 4th, 2018 in 2 Sessions Live Gallery, Live Internet, and Catalog sale at our offices in Fort Lee, New Jersey SESSION 3 - Lots 501 to 774 beginning at 10:30 am EST SESSION 4 - Lots 775 to 1182 beginning no earlier than 2:00 PM EST Archives International Auctions BIDDING INFORMATION: Archives International Auctions Phone: (201) 944-4800; FAX: (201) 871-4345 BY TELEPHONE: Live phone bidding space is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Please call us at 1-201-944-4800 to set up your bidding reservation. Phone bidding is limited to lots $500 and above. BY FAX OR EMAIL : Bids may be Faxed to 201-871-4345 or emailed to up until 11:00 PM Sunday, December 2nd for Sessions 1 & 2 and Monday, December 3rd for Sessions 3 & 4, otherwise your bids may not be entered on time. BY SNAIL MAIL: Please call to confirm that your bids have been received. We cannot be responsible for the speed of the USPS delivery schedule . ABSENTEE BIDDING DIRECTLY THROUGH AIA : You still need to register to bid so please download the Registration-absentee bidding form from our website or contact us and we will email or mail you one. Please send your absentee bids to us via FAX (201) 871-4345; email it to, or mail it to us with a follow up phone call or email to confirm receipt . LIVE INTERNET BIDDING THROUGH OUR WEBSITE : You may register to bid live online through our Archives International Live bidding portal found on our website. There is a 2% additional charge to bid with this method for a 22% Buyer’s Premium. If you bid through Invaluable’s or Live Auctioneers bidding portal, there is an extra 5% added to our 20% BP so your total BP would be 25% for Invaluable & Auction Zip Bidders and Live Auctioneers bidders. If you have previously bid with us in the past, please be aware of the extra charge. VIA AN AUCTION AGENT : Please contact us to refer you to an agent to help you bid in the auction VIEWING TIMES AND APPOINTMENTS : At our offices at 1580 Lemoine Ave., Fort Lee, NJ: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, November 28, 29 & 30 between 10 AM and 5 PM and by appointment. Viewing will also be available on Monday, December 3rd at the Collectors Club located at 22 East 35th Street in New York City beginning at 9:30 am until 2:00 pm EST There will be an 20% Buyer’s Premium added to all successful purchases from floor bidders; 22% Buyer’s Premium through our Live and absentee bidding portal from our website or from iCollector and a 25% Buyer’s Premium added to bidders through Invaluable, Live Auctioneers and related companies. Payment by Credit Card will have a 2% Surcharge added. Payment by PayPal will have a 4% Premium added, and Bank wires will have a $15 charge added as well as all currency conversion and additional bank charges if applicable. All Coin purchases must be paid by bank wire, check or cash, no credit cards accepted unless you have previously purchased from us. INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER: Name of Bank: Bank of America ABA Routing Number: 026009593 Swift Code: BOFAUS3N Account #: 0023 7766 9642 Account Title: Archives International LLC