Archives International Auctions Sale 47 March 13, 2018

Archives International Auctions Phone: (201) 944-4800; FAX: (201) 871-4345 BIDDING INFORMATION : BIDS BY TELEPHONE: Live phone bidding space is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Please call us at 1-201-944-4800 to set up your bidding reservation. Phone bidding is limited to lots $200 and above. BIDS BY FAX OR EMAIL : Bids may be Faxed to 201-871-4345 or emailed to up until 11:00 PM Monday, March 12th for Sessions 1 & 2, otherwise your bids may not be entered on time. BIDS BY SNAIL MAIL : Please call to confirm that your bids have been received. We cannot be responsible for the speed of the USPS delivery schedule. ABSENTEE BIDDING DIRECTLY THROUGH AIA : You still need to register to bid so please download the Registration-absentee bidding form from our website or contact us and we will email or mail you one. Please send your absentee bids to us via FAX (201) 871-4345; email it to, or mail it to us with a follow up phone call or email to confirm receipt. LIVE INTERNET BIDDING THROUGH OUR WEBSITE : You may also register to bid live online through our Archives International Live bidding portal found on our website. There is a 2% additional charge to bid with this method for a 22% Buyer’s Premium. . If you bid through eBay Live or Invaluable’s bidding portal, there is an extra 5% added to our 20% BP so your total BP would be 25% for Invaluable-eBay Live Bidders. If you have previously bid with us in the past, please be aware of the extra charge. BIDDING VIA AN AUCTION AGENT : Please contact us to refer you to an agent to help you bid in the auction. VIEWING TIMES AND APPOINTMENTS : A our offices at 1580 Lemoine Avenue, Fort Lee, NJ : Wednesday, March 7th to Friday, March 9th and Monday March 12th between 10 AM and 5 PM. There will be an 20% Buyer’s Premium added to all successful purchases from floor and room bidders; 22% Buyer’s Premium through our Live and absentee bidding portal from our website or from iCollector; and a 25% Buyer’s Premium added to bidders through Invaluable, eBayLive and related companies. Payment by Credit Card will have a 2% Surcharge added. Payment by PayPal will have a 4% Premium added, and Bank wires will have a $15 charge added as well as all currency conversion and additional bank charges if applicable. INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER: Name of Bank: Bank of America ABA Routing Number: 026009593 Swift Code: BOFAUS3N Account #: 0023 7766 9642 Account Title: Archives International LLC SCHEDULE : Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 in 2 Sessions U.S., Chinese & Worldwide Banknotes, Scripophily and Coins SESSION 1 - (Lots 1 to 576) Chinese & Worldwide Banknotes, Coins & Scripophily Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 beginning at 10:30 AM Local Time SESSION 2 - (Lots 577 to 973) U.S. Banknotes, Scripophily, Coins, Security Printing Ephemera & Historic Ephemera Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 beginning no earlier than 4:00 PM Local Time