Archives International Auctions Phone: (201) 944-4800; FAX: (201) 871-4345
BIDS BY TELEPHONE
Live phone bidding space is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Please call us at 1-201-944-4800 to set up your bidding reservation. Phone bidding is limited to lots $200 and
BIDS BY FAX OR EMAIL
Bids may be Faxed to 201-871-4345 or emailed email@example.com
11:00 PM Sunday, September 25th, 2016, otherwise your bids may not be entered on time.
BIDS BY SNAIL MAIL
: Please call to confirm that your bids have been received. We cannot be responsible for the
speed of the USPS delivery schedule.
ABSENTEE BIDDING DIRECTLY THROUGH AIA
You still need to register to bid so please download the Registration
absentee bidding form from our website or contact us and we will email or mail you one. Please send your
absentee bids to us via FAX (201) 871-4345; email it firstname.lastname@example.org,
or mail it to us with a
follow up phone call or email to confirm receipt.
LIVE INTERNET BIDDING THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
: You may also register to bid live online through our
Archives International Live bidding portal found on our website. There is a 2% additional charge to bid with this
method for a 20% Buyer’s Premium. If you bid through eBay Live or Invaluable’s bidding portal, there is an extra
5% added to our 18% BP so your total BP would be 23%. If you have previously bid with us in the past, please be
aware of the extra charge.
VIEWING TIMES AND APPOINTMENTS:
At our offices at 1580 Lemoine Ave., Fort Lee, NJ
Wednesday, September 21st; Thursday, September 22nd; Friday, September 23rd between 10:00 AM until 5:00
PM and also by appointment
There will be a 20% Buyers premium added to all successful purchases
through our Live and absentee website bidding portal from our website or iCollector
There will be a 23% buyers premium added to bidders through Invaluable and eBayLive
Payment by Credit Card or by PayPal will have a 2% Surcharge added. Bank wires will have a $35 charge added
as well as all currency conversion and additional bank charges.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER:
Name of Bank: Bank of America ABA Routing Number: 026009593 Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
Account #: 0023 7766 9642 Account Title: Archives International LLC
: Saturday, October 22nd & Tuesday, October 25th, 2016:
U.S. & Worldwide Scripophily, Banknotes and Security Printing Ephemera
SESSION 1 - Saturday, October 22nd, 2016
beginning at 10:30 AM Local Time
At the Museum of American Finance, 48 Wall Street, NYC
(Lots 1 to 372): U.S. & Worldwide Scripophily and Security Printing Ephemera
SESSION 2 - Tuesday, October 25th, 2016
beginning no earlier than 10:30 AM Local Time
At our offices at 1580 Lemoine Ave., Fort Lee, New Jersey
(Lots 401 to 1242): U.S. & Worldwide Banknotes and Scripophily
SESSION 3 - Tuesday, October 25th, 2016
Beginning no earlier than 6:00 PM Local Time
(Lots 1501 to 1683): Live & Absentee Internet Only Lots, No Printed Catalog